Amphawa Tour - Evening Floating Market
This package tour include Amphawa floating market and nearby destination such as Bang Koong Temple and Bang Kae Temple.
Amphwa is one of the most popular attractions, known as the evening floating market in Thailand. Not only the market on boat, but also the land market, Amphwa offers the real local food, snacks and innovative decorative items. These mainly attract many native thai visitors and foreigners who’d like to travel as the local thai would do. Strolling for shopping along the newly renovated shophouses by the canalside or just sit in a local restaurant for food, snack or a bottle of beer overlooking the happening around can make the night so enthusiastic and unforgettable.
In this tour, we also visit Bang Kae temple. Rather than the traditional mural painting on the inner wall, the main chapel is decorated with the real wood carving panel. Also included in the tour is vacanted Bangkoong temple, of which its main chapel is protected under the root spread of a fig tree. These two temples are considered a part of the “Unseen Thailand” rated by Tourism Authority of Thailand.
This package tour is available by afternoon only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday which are the only days when this floating market is on.
The above deposit prepayment is 20% of total amount plus 3.5% service charge and government tax 7%. Visa/Master/JCB card is accepted. The remaining amount will be settled on arrival.
Amphawa tour: Price per person (THB)
- Base on 2 persons : 3,000 THB
- Base on 3-4 persons : 2,400 THB
- Base on 5-6 persons : 2,100 THB
- Base on 7 persons up : 1,500 THB
- Amphawa Floating Market
- Bang Kong Temple
- Bang Kae Temple
Duration: About 5-6 Hours (Only Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Please wait our tour guide at the lobby.
- Pick up time 2.00 pm.
- Min. 2 Pax
- Private Tour
- English-speaking Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Children height not over than 120 cm. will be charged 75%
- Children aged below 2 years old, no charge without seat
- Visitors who wear shorts or string top or bare shoulder are not permitted.
- Pick up at hotels located outside center heart of Bangkok will be extra charge for 200 bahts per person
such as Bangna - Trad Rd., Ratchadapisek Rd., Rama IX Rd.
Pick up route for our tour without charging are
- Sukhumvit Road (Soi 1-33 & Soi 2-26) Petchaburi Road (Soi 1-38), Pratunam Area, Ratchaprasong Road, Ploenjit Road, Pratumwan Road, Yaowarat Road, Surawong Road, Sipraya Road, Silom Road.
- Cancellation must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival date. Otherwise, the deposit will be non-refunded.
- No Show, the deposit will be non-refunded.
from 0 review