Ayuthaya 1-Day Tour
This tour will bring us back to the ancient city of ayuthaya, the 2nd capital ofsiam after Sukhothai. Being the center of power along the chaophraya basin for 417 years (1350-1767 C.E.), Ayuthaya had passed different periods of rise and fall. Scenic ruins of temples and renovated historical sites are selected to present the historical background which much lay the foundation to the establishment of the current Thailand.
This tour covers Wat Phrasrisanpetch, once the royal temple within the ancient palace of ayuthaya of which its plan is followed when we constructed the grand palace and the emerald Buddha temple in Bangkok. Viharn Mongkolbopit which houses the 2nd biggest sitting Buddha image in Ayuthaya is just in the neighborhood.
Wat Mahatat was once the center for in town Buddhist monks during the ancient Ayuthaya period. The head of a sandstone Buddha which is covered with spreading root of a figus in this temple is now known as one of the symbols of Ayuthaya tourism.
Wat Phananchoeng is the oldest temple. The presence of this temple was recorded as old 1324, which is 26 years before the startup of Ayuthaya. This monastery is the most revered by the inhabitants of Ayutthaya and another area. This temple is popular for Thai people. When tourists visit this place, they will see Thai people offer robe by wearing to Buddha image that is 19 metres in height. So amazing. See by your eye.
Bang Pa In Summer Palace. This Palace consists of many royal buildings, built in contrasting architectural styles. Thai, Chinese, Italian and Victorian styles predominate. It is totally rebuilt during king Rama V period (1868-1910 C.E.) on the same location of the ancient summer palace which was wholly destroyed at the final fall of Ayuthaya (1767 C.E.)
Ayutthaya Day Tour: Price per person (THB)
- Base on 2 persons : 3,600 THB
- Base on 3-4 persons : 2,450 THB
- Base on 5-6 persons : 2,100 THB
- Base on 7 persons up : 1,850 THB
- Wat Phrasrisanpetch
- Viharn Mongkolbopit
- Wat Mahatat
- Wat Phananchoeng
- Bang Pa In Summer Palace
Duration: Full Day Tour
- Please wait our tour guide at the lobby
- Pick up time 8:00A.M.
- Min. 2 Pax
- English-speaking Guide
- Admission Tickets
- Transfer from / to Hotel
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Buffet lunch
- Children height not over than 120 cm. will be charged 75%
- Children aged below 2 years old, no charge without seat
Dress Cloth :
- Polite dress is required to enter summer palace and Buddhist temple short higher than knee levels and sleeveless shirt are not allowed.
- Pick up at hotels located outside center heart of Bangkok will be extra charge for 200 bahts per person
such as Bangna - Trad Rd., Ratchadapisek Rd., Rama IX Rd.
Pick up route for our tour without charging are
- Sukhumvit Road (Soi 1-33 & Soi 2-26) Petchaburi Road (Soi 1-38), Pratunam Area, Ratchaprasong Road, Ploenjit Road, Pratumwan Road, Yaowarat Road, Surawong Road, Sipraya Road, Silom Road.
- Cancellation must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival date. Otherwise, the deposit will be non-refunded.
- No Show, the deposit will be non-refunded.
from 0 review